In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Friday, November 23, 2012

Al-'Isra' 4 to 7



It was brought to my attention just a while ago, about issues of the Palestinians/Israelies which is stated in the Quran and how it will all end. Subhanallah...

I don't understand the language and naturally need translations to know what is said. I checked it out from the many books I have and of course the world wide web... goosebumps ya. All revealing itself to me just as the 10th of Muharram comes knocking. What else would I need to give myself to Allah? 


Now I am given clues of what is to happen to the non-believers for me to see with my own, how true it shall be. When Allah promises, HE delivers. 



Surah Al-'isra' (17) 4 to 7 says

4. And we decreed for the Children of Israel in the Book, that twice would they do mischief on the earth and be elated with mighty arrogance (and twice would they be punished!)
5. When the first of the warnings came to pass, We sent against you Our servants given to terrible warfare: they entered the inmost parts of your homes; and it was a warning (completely) fulfilled.
6. Then did we Grant you victory over them: We gave you increase in resources and sons, and made you the more numerous in manpower.
7. If ye did well, ye did well for yourselves; if ye did evil, (ye did it) against yourselves. So when the second of the warnings came to pass, (We permitted your enemies) to disfigure your faces, and to enter your Temple as they had entered it before, and to visit with destruction all that fell into their power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...