In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Sunday, November 18, 2012

أَنْ يَشَاءَ اللَّهُ - In Syaa Allah


 أَنْ يَشَاءَ اللَّهُ 

transliterate it and it spells, In Syaa Allah. Well, I am not one who is familiar with arabic words. Learning how to read it, just. Struggling but trying hard no matter what. Living in a land where more and more are arabic language literate, and throwing words to me who sees it as simply ~ jargon! However, in syaa Allah, is a word used as often as possible. Like... almost everything ends with it. All this while, I'd spell it as InsyaAllah, thinking... they must be the same. To be highlighted, to know what the latter means, surprised me!
Ma Syaa Allah!!! (heee.. another I am corrected during my search for the truth)
God forgive me...
Arabic word "Insha" means to create... duh!! I wonder what about abbreviations used in text messages. 




So, I am sharing this with you. May the knowledge be of use.

and I've check it out with several people, checked with scholars of Islamic Studies, including an Egyption friend, who definitely use arabic language as their native language! They cannot go wrong eh...

It is also stated in the verse... 
إِلَّا أَن يَشَاءَ اللَّهُ   ۚ وَاذْكُر رَّبَّكَ إِذَا نَسِيتَ وَقُلْ عَسَىٰ أَن يَهْدِيَنِ رَبِّي لِأَقْرَبَ مِنْ هَٰذَا رَشَدًا
Except [when adding], "If Allah wills". And remember your Lord when you forget [it] and say, "Perhaps my Lord will guide me to something nearer to rectitude than this" - surah al-kahf (18:24).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...