In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Monday, November 19, 2012

Toilets

Did you know?? Well... I DID NOT! to the fact that it has been declared that 19th November is the World Toilet Day. Frankly, I wanted to laugh initially... but well... I feel it is for a good cause. It is true, sanitation is important, and some countries just are not bothered to offer a good public toilet.

I need to read up and listen more on this. Since it was first declared in 2001 by the World Toilet Organization, they have done much within their capability. According to them, only 19 countries are involved so far.. let's help spread the information then. 




I got those images from the world wide web. As I go places, I will snap photos of public toilets and update here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...