In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Photo editing

Rolling on the floor laughingThis is another that I began experimenting with. Editing. With this digital era, one cannot say ‘No’ to editing images. Especially so if one wants their art work to be ‘seen’. Thinking smileTechnology, you grow with it or fall into oblivion!


DSC_0334DSC_0335ii

 I don't know smileI tried out Photo Pos Pro with this image. What was initially under exposed, I made clear! Wasn’t a waste was it. My first introduction to photo editing was by using Picasa, then Picnik before I dared moved on to this. later I will also try out Photoshop and ACDSee. I know there’s many more out there.. slowly eh!


DSC_00335i compressedImage-Flat-2
However, I will still strive for the one-off Pointing upSOOC!! Editing can take ages, I’ll grow old in no time… Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...