In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Eid-ul-Fitr 1432

30th August, 2011… I hear the azan calling.

It’s Eid! Most will rush for the prayers. Once a year, to celebrate a successful month fighting nafs… or was it?
Many that is oblivious to this moment too. Oh! Celebrate? that one, no one forgets, but in truth – celebrate what?

Prayers this morning, so many who does not realize, that it is not a simple privilege to be taken for granted… some who wishes it, are just asked to sit out and watch. “For the better” are mere words to soften the hurt, for not being able. Redha… I don't know smilealways! Smile… don’t cry.

DSC_0055

For me, it’s my first without my mother. I remember how she will rush us all for this, year after year. She only stopped in 2008, when she was not strong enough to climb up those stairs that leads to the ladies chamber. Her mind never stop going though, I suppose she visualize herself there to sooth her emotions.

Dear Muslims all over,

Cherish the moment.  Eid Mubarak…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...