In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Friday, August 19, 2011

V for Vendetta ??


"First, you must discover whose face lies behind this mask, but you must never know my face." – V
DSC_6542 - compressed
"Identity crisis is the failure to achieve ego identity during adolescence." – Erik Erikson
Those who emerge from this stage with a strong sense of identity are well equipped to face adulthood with confidence and certainty. Erikson described those going through an identity crisis as exhibiting confusion. They often seem to have no idea who or what they are, where they belong or where they want to go. – Wikipedia
DSC_6543 - Copy
Look at me, you may think you see who I really am; but you’ll never know me. Every day, is as if I play a part. Now I see, if I wear a mask I can fool the world; but I cannot fool ~ My Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...