In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Sunday, August 14, 2011

a hobby, a passion, an interest…

Photography is the art, science, and practice of creating pictures… so it says in the world wide web. For me, it’s an interest which started as a simple hobby and will one day be a passion. Hence, the need to study and understand it’s fundamental, analyzing and experimenting.

~ It has been a while since I posted. Probably after my mother’s passing on (al-fatehah for her), I needed to simply retreat and be in terms with it all. So, I am starting again slowly with just photos that I consider, amongst my best shot. Enjoy… ~

DSC_5965 - Copy

this one is in the album ‘fruits’ in my FB page. An attempt at macro, I’ve cut the fruit to two vertically.

DSC_7366

an eagle soaring the sky for it’s prey. It was in Langkawi, during my first visit early 2011. My first outing with a DSLR.

DSC_4703

my late mother planted this. She loves to plant. Some says the flower emits a sweet smell at night.

DSC_4246

it’s glutinous rice and coconut milk, in bamboo segments lined with banana leaf and placed over ember and left to cook. However, the bamboo has to be rotated every now and then so the heat spread evenly.

DSC_6133 - compressed

a challenge for the theme - still life. This compo was not planned, I love the outcome though…

Red roseRed roseRed rose

see more in my Facebook page. Critiques/comments and suggestions are always welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...