In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Saturday, November 19, 2011

ssshh...

First time I am able to actually experiment with low light and slow shutter where I chose reflection as a subject. To do that without much disturbance, I needed to come out at an hour where many was already fast asleep, a non-windy day...
peace and quiet was what I got plus tranquillity that soothes.

I hope I did some justice with the images I produced. Lots to learn to make better ones. Well, it's the first...
DSC_0818

DSC_0821DSC_0825
“It is when you lose sight of yourself, that you lose your way. To keep your truth in sight you must keep yourself in sight and the world to you should be a mirror to reflect to you your image; the world should be a mirror that you reflect upon.” ― C. JoyBell C.
DSC_0812

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...