In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Jus Kedondong n popiah at Kings Cafe

Juice it, add some sour kanna a.k.a. assam boi... Thumbs up

DSC_0820 compressedDSC_0887

errkkss.. I am drooling just thinking of this! Laughing out loud 
DSC_0819 compressed

The story ~ I happen to be at Kings cafe one day after Eid-ul-Adha, and was being treated to a glass of 'Jus Kedondong' and popiah.. (I must say TQ again!) Well, my mouth water just mentioning this. It tasted... Goooood... an hour later I came back for another!! However, due to popular demand, the popiah counter was already closed. Means, I just have to drive down again... DSC_1035DSC_0889DSC_0890 
DSC_0809

The cafe's supply of kedondong/spondias dulcis/ambarella is from the hotel's own backyard. I would say, it's an organic garden/farming...

DSC_0866

Bowl
If you're in Air Keruh, Melaka... it's a MUST to stop for a refresher at their cafe... Jus kedondong and popiah!
Click here for the map... (it's situated right across Pantai Medical Centre, Melaka. Can't miss this!)

or Call meKings Cafe (606) 231 3899 ext 3 for reservations. Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...