In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Art Safari

DSC_5556 DSC_5573 School holiday season has begun. Kids are getting restless, mommies BP rising… do something fruitful! It was November 2008 when I signed up my youngest into art class. She has been pestering and found this place when we went visiting her cousin. After much deliberation and calculation (of my time!!) I finally said yes! Yes! she was ecstatic. She wanted a Bamboo Fun and I said, “show me what you have. Me no buy unless you prove its worth”. How to prove? heheh.. actually, it was the basics that I wanted her to have. Therefore, attend classes. She wasn’t going to let me get away with it either. So she kept her bargain. Bamboo Fun at 11 years of age?? Kids now!

Why am I writing this after two years? Well, they called. Offered her five hours of free lessons for an exhibition. Why not? Like I say, it’s school holidays. That should break her from ogling the laptop twenty-four seven! Eve the founder of Art Safari has moved on. She now focuses on events nationwide. I support what she does. Go go Eve!

DSC_5574

Art Safari has two centres, the main in Cheras and a branch in Kinrara. My girl went to the one in Kinrara. Call me a show-off, like I care! There were results, why not promote? (Oopss.. did I block?) I am just a mummy who is proud of her child’s achievement, just like a zillion other moms out there.

Contact: 03-8070 0530 (Puchong)  and  03-9075 8268 (Cheras)

DSC_5558DSC_5562

Address: Lot S-09&10, 2nd Floor Giant Hypermarket, BK5A/1, Bandar Kinrara Puchong.

Some of her art work… mostly crayon as her colour base.

 DSC00044

 

 

… and one I love most; which was a birthday present (2009). She did this with Eve supervising her… my reaction when it was shown to me? speechless, astonished, proud and wonder… hehehe… (do I portray a characteristic of a tiger?). Proud nonetheless!

DSC_5554

 

 

 

That’s during her session today.

 

 

Bottom was her first art competition.

 

 

  DSC02501DSC02513

Now… she is into anime… Mangga… whatever you call it!

DSC03625 DSC04043

well.. if your child has talent… polish it. Good luck to all moms out there.

~ Most mothers are instinctive philosophers - Harriet Beecher Stowe ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...