In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pantai Morib, Banting

DSC_5351

Morib Beach (Pantai Morib) is a quiet seaside tourist attraction which is historically noted for being one of the first landing points on the west coast for the British and Indian Army liberation forces during World War II. It has a small but suitable beach for swimming. Nearby is a park of tall casuarinas trees and visitors will enjoy a peaceful stroll along the tranquil atmosphere. (extracted from Wikipedia) 

DSC_5181  Situated in the State of Selangor, it faces the Malacca Straits, therefore the water is unlike the one on the east of Malaysia where it faces the open sea. That too has effects on the sand I found out. Some may still want to swim in the sea but I’ll stay on the dry sand and opt for the pool instead. The sea water isn’t too enticing in my eyes. There’s other kinds of activities you can do at Morib beach now. Besides the local government erected a beautiful corniche and made it a spot for tourist attraction.

DSC_5156DSC_5155

DSC_5182

BOTTOM: My reason for not swimming in there. Little fishes my kids says… “Mama snap! Mama snap!” … the school of fishes was swimming by the edge of the corniche.

DSC_5175 DSC_5176

Lovely for everything else I suppose… fly kites… so many sizes. Walk, picnic, playground… just sit… enjoy the breeze.

DSC_5174 DSC_5151

 DSC_5202DSC_5152

DSC_5205DSC_5206

DSC_5207DSC_5209

My two girls opted for bubbles… one squeak as you blow. We had a good time. Family time.

DSC_5231DSC_5215

… and me.. playing with lightings?? good ones?? I love it! Lots to learn though…

DSC_5217 DSC_5213

 DSC_5237 DSC_5249

see… she end up dancing! hehehe…

DSC_5247 DSC_5248

"To-day do I bake, to-morrow I brew,
The day after that the queen's child comes in;
And oh! I am glad that nobody knew
That the name I am called is Rumpelstiltskin!"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...