In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Royal Mausoleum of Sultan Abdul Samad

DSC_5519It was getting late but I wanted badly to see it. Only to be disappointed; the gates are already closed. All yellow, the colour that is used by the royalties of Malaysia, the mausoleum is rather serene surrounded by tall trees. DSC_5528 Hmm… just as well. I needed to rush for Asar anyway. It was going to be six in the evening in less than an hour and I needed to reach home by Maghrib. So, without even getting out of the car, I took some photos. It has a guardian that I was afraid to instigate… it was eyeing my camera!

DSC_5521DSC_5523

DSC_5524

DSC_5520DSC_5522

DSC_5527

 

 

1 comment:

  1. OMG, im soooo afraid of monkeys GOD...and first time I met it in the zooPark....years years ago....:)))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...