In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Monday, November 22, 2010

Impian Hotel, Morib

about 44 km from home…  but it took us an hour or so to reach the destination. Slow drive… it was such a hot day and driving towards the beach did not help. 

Map picture

Sort of a holiday for the younger kids. It’s school holidays again! And their daddy had some work in the area. The hotel… I believe, one and only in that vicinity makes it stand out looking grand. I did not take too many of photos there. The heat and later rushing about made me forget. Anyway, here is what I have… and yes, I’d recommend the place. Rate is reasonable, quite standard… though one would question it. Service isn’t too bad but the broadband coverage sucks! Even the wi-fi that you get at the lobby is s-l-o-w…

DSC_5134DSC_5137

bottom: the standard room

rate ranges between RM155-RM210 (subject to changes) I dunno!

DSC_5139

coffee, tea, sugar, creamer… basic! prayer mat, ironing board… OK.

DSC_5140

the pool from my room… exquisite! (but I didn’t bring extra wear to soak in there)

DSC_5141

utmost importance! the bathroom… well kept, hot water… the basics, bath towels, soap and shampoo… great!

DSC_5142DSC_5144

The next day, I met a friend… my high school friend after 26 years ~ lost contact… so, I was too engrossed in catching up and forgotten photos again. I did one or two of children enjoying themselves in the kids pool…

DSC_5361DSC_5386

DSC_5376DSC_5385

Frankly, I do not mind going again. Nice for a quiet holiday.

Address: Lot 183 & 184, Jalan Morib 42700 Banting Selangor

Tel No.: +603-3198 2070   Fax No.: +603-3198 2346

DSC_5148

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...