In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Adam Lambert in town…

What has that got to do with my cooking??  excuse moi… (just that tickets are all sold out! and I am not going. I am a fan ya…)

I am now the laziest of cooks you find around! mainly because my children are all grown ups who has individual likings. Plus, being lazy forces my elder girls to test their culinary skills and the boys to learn ‘survival’ when their tummy growls.. heheh… (as if!)

Today, I dig into the freezer and found two birds.. aha! fresh chicken… but do what with it? so bored of the stove. I walked out, walked in again and said… you’ll go into my oven! So… roast chicken it is! MY VERSION!

Just clean the chicken well, marinade it, shove it in the oven… and be lazy! Much later (the house smelling yummy) I just open the oven and DSC_2399WALLAH! I took out the gravy from there, DSC_2397 

and put it on slow fire, add some corn flour,

DSC_2382 freshly grinded black pepper, sliced button mushrooms and I have it’s sauce… heaven!DSC_2396

Serve it with some salad leaves, sliced tomatoes and rice or bread bun… that’s my meal today… yahoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...