In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Taman Jaya

DSC_2979 ‘Taman’ in my bilingual dictionary says garden. Taman Jaya is actually a park. A park is a protected area, in its natural or semi-natural state, or planted, and set aside for human recreation and enjoyment, or for the protection of wildlife or natural habitats. It may consist of rocks, soil, water, flora and fauna and grass areas. Many parks are legally protected by law. (extracted from Wikipedia)DSC_2916

Back to my story, this is one park that is so close but I hardly frequent. Lazy me! But I made it this morning and while doing the fast walk, I still managed to photograph what I wanted! Mad huh?

 

DSC_2874

It is situated right in the middle of town. Makes it easier for those health enthusiast to come and do their workouts anytime or day. It’s facilities covers any age group and it’s really fun to spend time here. I used to come and do our group study back in high school before exams. Truly a relaxing place to be. Not forgetting the ‘rojak buah’ which is something that we would surely have while doing our revision work. It’s just a variety of fruits, cut up and served with this homemade sauce.

DSC_2953DSC_2954 DSC_2955DSC_2956DSC_2958

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...