In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

twenty ten twenty ten

What? 20th October, 2010… oh! numbers again. Hey! You won’t live it again ya… and I am lucky to be here on this date. What is it with my posting? No connection at all…

DSC_3056

 

I was standing in front of one of the most historic building in this country. The Sultan Abdul Samad building. Click on that link and you will read the history. Google that and you will find many more write-ups on it.

I am just posting up the photos which made my heart bloat with pride… awesome!

DSC_3071

 

DSC_3065

DSC_3069 DSC_3070  DSC_3072 DSC_3073

nope! I doubt if I get it right for you… but still…

DSC_3062 DSC_3063 DSC_3064…the adjacent building. The heart of Kuala Lumpur and the night life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...