In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Thursday, October 07, 2010

A new kit on the blog…

Mine eh! A camera… Nikon D3000 to be exact, kit lens, and Tamron AF 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 [well, I cannot afford the Nikon original 18-200], external flash… DSC_7178 here I go, either making somebody smile or giving me an irritated look for snapping a photo! Thank God, so far no being has cursed or threaten to break the camera… am I suppose to ask permission each time I need to snap?? uurrrggghh… When that happens, I’ll stick to still life!

The three major things to look out for… “take care of the ISO, shutter speed and aperture” for now. That was what the advice given by one who is turning pro. Eeww.. I thank thee but what are those? Trial and error, trial and error… thank God it’s digital and not films like before. Don’t turn out, delete and take again and again and again and again… never give up ya!

Snap and snap and snap…

DSC_1810   DSC_1812

pretty huh? Nope.. not mine. She’s a little girl who kept posing when she saw me aiming the camera to where she was… so cute!

Watermark_258 DSC_0442

 

Enough for now… it’s my first post. I need to check my settings eh…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...