In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Friday, October 08, 2010

Live healthy

Good morning! This morning, kids said,”Come mama, let’s go for a walk”. It’s holidays for the secondary school. PMR week. So, I agreed. After all, I’ve procrastinated too long… doc has given me warning.

I stepped onto the grass, took a deep breath and looked around.

 DSC_1983 DSC_1989

There’s a group doing the Tai-chi and another on the machines. I then decided, I wanted to do the reflexology first!DSC_2008  Maybe that could be the welcome I needed to start this. A welcome it was… it practically jolted my senses! OMG!! my feet… but I braved it anyway. The people there was so warm and friendly, guiding and encouraging me.DSC_1984 DSC_1987

This lady, Jennifer, told me what to do… and distracted my focus so I can braze through it… slowly but surely! Then come Uncle Moses, 92… “Good morning!”, he says (he was born in 1918 mind you). What made my jaw dropped was, this man surely put shame to others. At that age, he was so fit, cheerful and surely looking good! According to Jennifer, he walks everyday… twice, rain or shine. Drinks just plain water (not mineral water even) eat three meals a day and is happy. That was the secret. Not an expensive health plan is it? DSC_1988

A walking testimony. When he leaves, his tag line will be, “See you tomorrow!”

What a motivation… I can do this! Walk everyday… a little each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...