In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Saturday, October 09, 2010

It’s five legged

It’s a Saturday! My bed is telling me… “stay longer”. My mind is saying… “you promised!”. Yes, I promised to live healthy and I promised Jennifer that I’ll be there. So, see you later bed, here I come morning walk.

It’s really good to be out actually, morning sun, morning air… lot’s of greens means more oxygen to breathe.

Talk about greens, here is a green creature in my garden…

DSC_2035 DSC_2037 DSC_2038 DSC_2039

eeekkkksss… are you angry little one?

oh ho… it’s hungry!! ok, go and eat your fill, don’t mind me… I’ll be very quiet but sorry for the flash light… 

1 comment:

  1. salam dear NuraLiza :) I liked ur pics so much, coz really u have great and very beautiful eyes...now I understand why my pilots call Malaysia-Jannat of the world :) they always say that Malaysia has wonderful nature....hope one day have a chance and come to u:) U will be ma great guide indeed :) thx for these pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...